Henley Beach Primary School has a long and proud history, originally opening in 1924. The Performing Arts / Science block, which was originally the school’s canteen and woodwork shop was built in 1957.
The open space unit that originally housed only six classrooms was built in 1971. The open space unit now provides learning areas for six classrooms and a recently upgraded area for our R-2 Special Needs class that offers a secure outdoor area, as well as a kitchen and disabled bathroom.
We amalgamated with Fulham Primary in 1988 when Fulham Primary was closed. Since then, Henley Beach Primary has continually offered a welcoming and supportive schooling environment.