Governing Council Meetings 2022
AGM Tuesday 15 February
Tuesday 22 February
Tuesday 22 March
Tuesday 17 May
Tuesday 21 June
Tuesday 9 Aug
Tuesday 13 September
Tuesday 1 November
Tuesday 29 November
The Governing Council plays an important role within Henley Beach Primary School. Governance refers to the systems and processes by which strategic directions, policy and the future vision of a school/preschool are decided, monitored, reviewed and reported against to continually enhance the performance of a school/preschool and the achievement of its students.
The role of the Governing Council is to:
- Set the broad direction of the school after including student, parent and community input.
- Involve the school community in the governance of the school.
- Develop policies which facilitate the achievement of the school vision.
- Monitor the progress of the budget.
- Report to the school community decisions made by the Governing Council.
- The Governing Council strives to identify and incorporate student, parent and community input to facilitate the achievement of the our schools vision and school values. As per Department for Education regulations the Henley Beach Primary School Governing Council role is directed by an approved Constitution and a Code of Practice.
If you have an concerns or ideas you would like to raise with the Governing Council, please email the Chair directly at:
All emails will be treated as confidential